Paralegal and/or Junior Attorney, Privacy & Data Security – Large Multinational Pharmaceutical company – 6 Month Contract – Full Time - Remote - £competitive daily rate
- Our client is a fast-growing Multinational pharmaceutical company
- They focus on creating innovative pharmaceutical products.
- Our client is looking for a Paralegal who will work directly with the Executive Director, Legal Data Privacy & RIM, as well as Director(s), Privacy & Data Security, working on privacy and data security in Clinical Trials, Contract reviews and Schrems II
- Along with having responsibilities in creating privacy training materials to increase employee understanding of Company privacy policies, data handling practices, procedures and legal obligations.
To apply for this role as Paralegal our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Previous legal experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- GDPR experience
- Proactive approach to grasp assigned legal support issues
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (both oral and written)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience working in the privacy and data protection space
What should you do next?
This Paralegal role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to worked for a large pharmaceutical company. To discuss this Paralegal role further or to find out about other pharmaceutical jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.