Payroll Specialist – European Pharmaceutical Company – Remote Working in UK – 9 month Contract role - £competitive hourly rate
A fantastic opportunity to join a blue chip pharmaceutical company in a great team managing the smooth transition to a centralised payroll function.
A leading pharmaceutical company who continually improve their processes with the latest HR approaches.
- Remote working with lots of support from management and team
- Fast moving and developing company
- Encourage in social and charity work
Manage the smooth running of payroll services across EMEA and help in the creating of a centralised payroll team
- Manage accuracy checks and controls with outsourced provider
- Review and improve processes and policies
- Address queries and issues
- Ensure compliance with controls and key deadlines met
You will ideally have good experience in payroll oversight checking and controls across several European countries
- Knowledge of SAP/NGA/ADP payroll systems
- Compliance Expertise
- Proven experience influencing key stakeholders
- Able to manage change efficiently
What should you do next?
This 9 month contract role as Payroll Specialist role is one not to be missed, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.