Policy and Public Affairs – Healthcare communications agency – Remote– £Competitive Day Rate – 3 months
- Our client is a international agency, who have won a number of awards in 2021, including creative agency of the year.
In the Policy and Public Affairs role, you will:
· Support on a major account across a few workstreams
- Support and Strategic thinking for presentation decks, collaborating with existing team members on deliverables, creating and developing materials.
As a successful candidate, you will have experience in the following:
- Have experience in healthcare or Pharma (advantageous to have experience in Oncology).
- Have experience as Account Director, handling policy and affairs in current or previous roles within Europe.
What should you do next?
This Policy and Public Affairs role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Policy and Public Affairs role further or to find out about other contract jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.