Portfolio Manager, Haematology & Immunotherapy – Privately Owned Pharma Company – Manchester – Upto £70k DoE
We are working with a small, specialist Pharma company that specialises in haematology & immunology who are looking for a Portfolio Manager to be based in their Manchester Office. They have a varied portfolio of unique products and they are looking to bring in a driven and hard-working Portfolio Manager to their close-knit team.
Working as a Portfolio Manager, your role will involve:
- Developing and implementing insights-based product and marketing activities, such as market access, launch and pre-launch, and variations management in line with framework requirements and market position and company pipeline.
- Collaborating with the Sales Team and other stakeholders to develop and implement product plans, materials, and activities.
- Carrying out a variety of customer engagement activities including insights gathering to increase product area expertise including product usage and handling, international activities, data generation and clinical guidance and product and educational projects.
- Contributing to the development of framework strategies by providing clinical, commercial, and competitor insights and analysis with relevant stakeholders.
To be considered for this Portfolio Manager role, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Bachelor of Science Degree or above in a Life Science or related field; or equivalent.
- ABPI qualified
- Sales and marketing experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstration of clear understanding and translation of commercial, marketing, technical, scientific, and clinical information
- Working knowledge of Haematology and Immunotherapy therapy areas or other chronic disease areas
- Project Management experience with demonstrable outcomes
What should you do next?
This Portfolio Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Portfolio Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.