Portfolio Manager – Global Healthcare Company – Wiltshire - £50k - £60k DoE
My clients are a leading international healthcare business with a global range of products that are used in more than 100 countries worldwide. They are now looking to add a Portfolio Manager to their team who will work within the prescription products business unit. You will be required to be based in the office once a week, with the rest of the time working remotely.
Working as a Portfolio Manager your role will involve:
- Leading multichannel strategies & providing solutions to individual brands to achieve set objectives/KPIs
- Insight gathering from market research and intelligence to support positioning and work on business proposals, NHS tenders etc…
- Demonstrating strong collaboration skills by working cross-functionally (quality, pricing, marketing…)
- Managing a wide group of stakeholders: key opinion leaders, healthcare partners, regulatory bodies, supply chain partners…
To be considered for this Portfolio Manager opportunity, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Experience in managing ‘non-promoted’ brands
- Degree in either Life Sciences or Marketing
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
What should you do next?
This Portfolio Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Portfolio Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.