PR Account Manager – Leading Healthcare Agency – Central London - £43k DOE+ Extensive Benefits
This PR Account Manager opportunity is available with a leading healthcare comms agency based in Central London boasting a boutique agency environment, backed by the affiliation with a large-networked agency. Giving you the opportunity to join a close-knit, vibrant and supportive team and the opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in pharma on a program of exciting campaigns:
- Gorgeous, state-of-the-art and modern offices based in Central London
- Extensive benefits selected to give you an optimum office environment and work/life balance
- Clear team structure aimed at giving you the best ongoing support and career development
- Diverse and vibrant team feel, with a focus on personality and individual strengths
- Well-established company partnered with some of the biggest names in healthcare
As a PR Account Manager, you will take ownership of the entire account; responsible for all activities ranging from the day-to-day management, project oversight and budget management, as well as overseeing the junior members of the team with mentoring and support:
- Using expert knowledge and skills to develop a range of materials in-line with both the agency and client brand
- Developing an expert understanding of the product area, identifying opportunities and plans for clients
- Creating detailed project plans including timelines, budgets and day to day management
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships handling requests with ease and efficiency
- Working closely with clients to transform briefs from ideas into tangible outputs
To be successful in this exciting PR Account Manager opportunity you should have demonstrable experience as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager within Healthcare PR. You should be centrally-based in London or willing to relocate, but most importantly you should have a passion and drive to be the best at what you do with:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with clientele at all levels
- Demonstrate a passion and interest in the healthcare industry
- Possess a creative flair combined with an attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a collaborative manner and as part of a successful, hardworking team
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to work
What should you do next?
This PR Account Manager working for a leading healthcare communications agency won’t be around for long, so don’t delay getting in touch today! Please feel free to give me a call or send over your availability with a copy of your CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.