PR Executive – Health, Wellness & Nutrition – North London – c£28 DOE
This is an amazing opportunity for a driven, enthusiastic and motivated Junior PR Executive looking to join a leading Health, Wellness & nutrition organisation with an unrivalled portfolio of market-leading products. If you’re looking to move away from an agency into an in-house role then look no further!
A well-known and highly successful business based in North London. Due to continued growth and their on-going success they are looking to hire a Junior PR Executive to develop innovative and engaging communications plans to reach a global audience.
- A British company committed to human health and research.
- Portfolio of global brands, many of which are household names
- Ambitious and always looking at new categories or products to develop
- First class training provided and ongoing career progression support
- Based in NW London just off the M25
As a Junior PR Executive you will be joining a close-knit Marketing & Communications Team to develop and implement engaging PR campaigns for some of the best-known health brands in the UK.
- Developing and implementing varied comms strategies across social media and other media channels
- Involved in organising and running annual events, both virtual and in-person
- Assisting with international photo shoots and liaising with the media
- Working alongside many celebrities, makeup, hair and beauty artists
- Some brands are managed inhouse and others you will work with specialist PR agencies.
To be a suitable applicant for this exciting Junior PR Executive you will have gained some experience either in a healthcare PR agency or in-house. You will be excited by communications and have a bright, enthusiastic, and creative approach.
- A good foundation of healthcare PR experience gained in-house or in agency
- Dedicated, self-motivated and hardworking attitude
- Proactive and not afraid to share ideas
- Willing to travel if needed for the role
- Able to commute to the office based in North London
What should you do next?
This Junior PR Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to combine a passion for communications and ideas with an interest in health and wellness. To discuss this Junior PR Executive role further or to find out about other Healthcare Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.