Presentation Designer – Medical Communications Division of a Global CRO– Uxbridge, UK or Worthing, UK or home-based, UK – £hugely Competitive + 10% bonus + exceptional benefits package
With an unparalleled industry reputation, this is the leading, global clinical research organisation.
Global, world-leading CRO, dedicated to improving patients’ lives through clinical research, offering:
- A specialist, global medical communications team of ~300 people across UK, India, US and China
- Very much a supportive, dynamic, and sociable culture
- Benefits to include:
- Private healthcare/dental for yourself, partner, and children
- Pensions scheme with doubled contributions up to 5% employee 10% employer
- Flexible working scheme around the core hours of 10am-4pm
- Disability insurance and life assurance
- 25 days annual leave, buy/sell up to 5 days
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket loans
- A highly impressive portfolio of work with global clients including the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies
The key responsibilities of this Presentation Designer role include:
- Working closely with the internal Editorial, Creative, Account and Customer Strategy teams to visually interpret complex ideas
- Create and enhance strategic and compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Work on a mix of client and internal projects
- The role predominately focuses on the formatting and creation of presentations, whilst also allowing for some graphic design/ layout tasks and undertaking of studio work when required
It is essential that anyone applying for this role has prior CRO or medical communications agency experience, specifically as a presentation specialist/PowerPoint Designer, working with pharma/healthcare clients.
Unfortunately, those who don’t have this experience can’t be considered for this particular position.
What should you do next?
This Presentation Specialist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a world-leading CRO offering exposure to ground-breaking medical campaigns.
To discuss Presentation Specialist jobs further or to find out about other medical communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.