Principal Medical Writer (4 or 5 days a week) – Medical Communications Agency – Greater Manchester or Cheshire or home based, UK – £higher than industry average + bonus + benefits
True believers in flexible working and offering possible the most competitive annual leave allowance in the industry, this 80-person agency have an exciting vacancy for experienced Principal Medical Writer to join the company.
We are also keen to speak with Senior Medical Writers who are looking to step up into a Principal Medical Writer role.
Experts in healthcare strategy and consultancy, meetings, medical education, and publications, this full-service medical communications agency:
- Still work with their first ever client
- Boast an incredibly close-knit, supportive team and highly experienced, nurturing senior leadership
- Offer the opportunity to work 100% remote
- Have a strong internal training and development function
- Offer a competitive benefits package including annual bonus, 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) rising to 34 days with service, flexible working, matched 5% pension, private healthcare, dental care, and eye care plus many more.
As the Principal Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Working across two key accounts:
- Respiratory, mainly publications with some medical affairs
- Neurology, working on cutting edge science. Varied deliverables: publications, ad boards, training docs, creative digital extenders and more
- Fast paced work with a really lovely client to work with
- Relatively new TA for the client, so working closely to provide solutions
- Line management or mentoring of more junior writers
- Regularly liaising with internal teams including client services and creative
To be considered for this Principal Medical Writer job, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working as a Principal Medical Writer or equivalent, or a minimum of 12 months experience as a Senior Medical Writer
- Experience working for a medical communications agency
- Some publications experience is essential
- An MSc or PhD
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a forward thinking, future proof medical communications agency who genuinely look after their employees whilst offering a varied workload and exposure to cutting edge science
To discuss this Principal Medical Writer role further or to find out about other Principal medical writer jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.