Principal Medical Writer – Leading Market Access & Market Research Consultancy – London- Hybrid working - £competitive salary and benefits package.
A global healthcare agency specialising in market access, medical communications, medical affairs, clinical studies and RWE. They are looking for an experienced Medical Writer to join their friendly, dynamic, international team.
- Truly value team members, they priorities Mental Health and Well-being and have an internal Mental Health First Aider.
- Excellent career development.
- Genuinely value collaborative working and ensure all voices are heard.
- Constantly striving to improve and provide the highest quality of work for clients.
As the Principal Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- The creation of a range of documents including, study protocols, publications, study reports, slide decks and newsletters.
- Supporting junior team members, reviewing work to ensure content accuracy and data checking.
- You will be involved in the design and implementation of SLRs and will review evidence and look for gap in the analysis.
- Identifying new business opportunities, supporting new business developing and support on proposals and pitching.
- Educated to degree level ideally within Life Sciences.
- Ideally an interest in Real World Evidence and value comms.
- Team player, ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong attention to detail.
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Principal Medical Writer role further or to find out about other Market Access and HEOR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.