Principal Medical Writer – HEOR Consultancy – London / Oxford – Fantastic Culture – Up to £65k Salary D.o.E
- A growing HEOR Consultancy specialising in value communication, health economics, systematic review, statistics and health technology assessment.
- Have hit growth targets year on year since being founded in 2016.
- As Principal Medical Writer, you will be in a client-facing role, working closely with the project managers, health economists, systematic reviewers and statistics team while also working with junior writers to deliver high-quality HTA submissions and value communication materials to their clients.
- Fantastic clear and effective communication, both written and verbal.
- HTA and Value Communication writing experience in a consultancy environment.
- Strong knowledge of the NICE HTA submission process and previous successful submission documents to HTA bodies.
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing HEOR Consultancy. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.