Principal Medical Writer – Global full-service agency with a strong medical communications division – Central London or Homebased – £Salary DOE + bonus + benefits
Within walking distance from both Farringdon station and Holborn underground, this international, industry leading agency are approaching their first decade and have the requirements to expand their existing team with an additional experienced Principal Medical Writer
An agency who truly values their staff, aiming to be the best place to work, which is reflected in their impressive retention rates, are offering:
- DELIVERABLES: meetings, publications, abstracts, posters, slide decks, primary and secondary manuscripts, internal training, medical affairs, digital materials, online platforms
- THERAPY AREAS: from pre-launch to post patent including Oncology, rare diseases, specialist medicine, immunology, gastroenterology, neurology, diabetes, rheumatology and more
- CLIENTS: 200 clients in total including 90% of the top 40 pharma companies plus biotech and medical device companies
- BENEFITS: 29 days annual leave, 4pm Friday finishes, private medical cover, enhanced parental leave and many more!
- CULTURE: Pride themselves on their friendly and collaborative environment, providing fascinating professional challenges across their various divisions
As a Principal Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Communications strategy, publication planning, content development, landscape analysis, stakeholder mapping and partnership
- Liaising with authors and advisors
- Leading, mentoring and training of junior writers
- Attending conferences and advisory boards and developing the first draft of the report for review
- Working closely with your team, the wider medical communications team and other internal divisions on collaborative projects
To be considered for this Principal Medical Writer role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Life sciences degree, ideally PhD or MSc
- Experience working at Principal Medical Writer level or 12+ months in a Senior Medical Writer ready to step up
- Medical communications agency experience is also essential
- We will consider medical writers who have worked in any therapy area so long as you are eager to learn and quick to pick up new areas
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer job is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a global agency who are leading the way in the medical communications space, giving you exposure to some of the most exciting projects in this space.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Your CV will never be shared with our client without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.