Principal Medical Writer – Medical Communications / Medical Education agency – Brighton, UK – £DOE + Bonus + Benefits
Join as editorial lead for one of the most exciting medical communications agencies of 2021, part of a global powerhouse of specialist communications agencies offering collaborative projects across med comms, advertising, PR and corporate comms.
This medical communications agency offer:
- International secondment opportunities plus 1 month paid sabbatical after every 5 years of service and
- Modern offices with the opportunity to work remotely, or split your time between the office and home
- A focus on learning and development for employees at all levels
- Benefits package: 25 days annual leave rising to a total of 30 days, health insurance (employee + family), life insurance, income protection, enhanced pension scheme and an annual £150 wellness allowance (e.g. trainers, airpods, gym membership, Calm app subscription)
- Social agency with regular social events catering for all interests
This is a highly varied Principal Medical Writer job, however you will typically be responsible for:
- Line management for a team of experienced and junior medical writers, management of career development
- Creating scientifically accurate content for publications and medical affairs deliverables
- Working across a range of therapy areas: Oncology, Diabetes, Haematology, Obesity and Iron Deficiency
- Providing strategic input and participating in business development activities
- Acting as a point of contact for clients from an editorial perspective
To be successful within this Principal Medical Writer role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Medical communications agency experience
- A minimum of 5 years working in a medical writing capacity
- Line management responsibility
- Excellent communications skills
- A passion for everything med comms!
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to lead your very own team and projects on a highly strategic level within a growing, incredibly exciting agency whereby your opportunities and experiences aren’t restricted to simply medical communications.
To discuss this Principal Medical Writer role, or other similar medical communications medical writing jobs, further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.