Principal Medical Writer – Medical Communications – Hong Kong, Relocation Package Offered – £DOE + Bonus + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a strong, experienced Senior or Principal Medical Writer to relocation to Hong Kong, to work in an events focused role within a global medical communications company.
This medical communications company offer:
- A relocation package for someone open to relocating to Hong Kong, this includes flight, first month accommodation and shipping costs
- Focus on training and development, partnered with a large UK agency
- 150 employees working across 16 markets
- Busy pipeline, successful start to 2021
- Several routes for progression beyond PMW
- Opportunities for regular, local travel within Hong Kong
Working for a large, global company, there are endless opportunities and potential to grow with this role/company. However, your key responsibilities initially will cover:
- Working in a local role, attending Hong Kong based events in person
- Creating content for ad boards, webcasts, events, meetings, patient work, medical marketing, medical education and more
- Moderate and lead meetings
- Line management of 1-3 medical writers
- Working as a strategic partner with clients, driving ideas
To be successful within this Principal Medical Writer role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working as either a Senior Medical Writer (18 months+) or Principal Medical Writer
- Medical communications agency experience
- Experience working on meetings and events deliverables
- MSc or PhD in a life science related subject
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to experience a new part of the world by relocating to Hong Kong, whilst working for a hugely successful, global medical communications company.
To discuss this Principal Medical Writer role, or other similar medical communications medical writing jobs further, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.