Principal Medical Writer (Copy) - Healthcare Advertising Agency – London – c£85K DOE + Benefits
An exciting opportunity to join an exciting healthcare advertising agency part of a global network! This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and flourishing agency that produces innovative and engaging campaigns for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies.
Boasting a close-knit and collaborative team culture, along with the stability of being part of a global networked group this agency has a lot to offer and a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Medical Copywriter looking to step up. You will be taking on a fantastic opportunity taking on a managerial role as Principal Medical Writer (Copy):
- Supportive, sociable and friendly working environment with extremely low staff turnover
- Collaborative working and an emphasis on great, creative ideas
- A grown-up approach to flexibility in the office and working from home
- Annual training program heavily invested by the corporate head office
- Regular work socials, outings and events!
As Principal Medical Writer (Copy) you will play an integral part in the Creative and Scientific Writing Team; combining senior copywriting responsibilities, line management and training and development. You will be part of the senior leadership team, working closely with the Creative and Client Services Teams to deliver hard-hitting solutions for an exciting consumer aesthetics account:
- Acts as Scientific Lead across a range of clients and accounts; understanding briefs, attending pitches and presenting ideas to client meetings
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure all copy needs are met; scheduling, identifying issues and streamlining internal processes
- Working with the senior leadership team ensure seamless collaboration runs throughout the agency
- Proactively identifies team training, areas of improvement and long-term development
This Principal Medical Writer (Copy) opportunity is one not to be missed! Combining both hands-on writing duties alongside team management and strategic oversight, this is a perfect opportunity for a Senior Medical Copywriter seeking more from their role. To be considered you should have:
- 5 years+ Medical Writing experience in a creative healthcare agency
- Mentoring experience/ demonstrable leadership capability
- Strong experience and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and ABPI code of conduct
- Excellent communication skills
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer (Copy) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a growing international company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Medical Writing roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.