Principal Medical Writer: Develop Pioneering Solutions with Omnichannel Outputs for HCPs; Fully remote or Hybrid in various office locations. Salary to £70K DOE
A global Medical Communications agency who are independent, consultative, strategic and ambitious.
- Offices throughout the UK and US
- Super stable team with strong commercial, operational and strategic leadership
- Long established clients building great trust and solid partnerships
- Deliver pioneering solutions that change behaviour, improve clinical practice and advance health outcomes.
- Therapy areas include Immunology, Rare Disease, Rheumatology, Dermatology, MS, Cardiovascular, Ophthalmology and Neurology.
- Comprehensive benefits including family healthcare and dental cover, flexible working and 29 days annual leave.
As Principal Medical Writer, you will work on best in class medical education programmes including patient engagement and digital outputs, applying your strong scientific and writing capabilities.
- Join a team with a strong track record of building long-term strategic partnerships and deliver for a client working on a blockbuster agent portfolio, competitive pipeline and innovative therapy types.
- Be an invaluable scientific and strategic partner for clients.
- Ensure the integration of core editorial processes and best-practice working principles within project teams.
- Be the key figure for scientific review for the highest level of factual accuracy, alignment to scientific strategy and adherence to regulatory requirements/code.
- Build and maintain an excellent knowledge of therapy areas and the client’s commercial objectives.
This Principal Medical Writer position is for someone with experience writing for a variety of medical and scientific audiences with a proven ability to create high quality medical and scientific content.
- Must have experience working in a healthcare communications agency environment.
- Competent and confident being a therapy area expert and contributing to medical and scientific discussions.
- Experience coaching or mentoring others and reviewing colleagues’ medical writing.
- It is desirable to have experience leading a high-performing team, giving strategic counsel and managing projects including resourcing and budgeting.
- Experience managing your own time in an agile, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to create content for digital/online and omnichannel outputs
- Broad understanding of evolving medical/scientific and pharmaceutical trends.
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a team with a strong track record of building long-term strategic partnerships and deliver for a client working on a blockbuster agent portfolio, competitive pipeline and innovative therapy types. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.