Principal Medical Writer (2 Opportunities) – Medical Communications division of a global Clinical Research Organisation – Manchester, UK or London, UK or home based within the UK or Europe – £highly competitive + bonus + benefits
Work for the healthcare company with real global impact, who have played a part in 94% of products which were granted marketing authorisation by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and 92% of novel new drugs approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in a recent 5-year period.
The bridge between agency and client side, work for one of the top 3 global CRO’s, offering lab to life exposure.
- You will be part of an incredibly strong, 70-person specialist medical communications team
- Gain exceptional experience working alongside true medical communications experts
- Work collaboratively with other internal teams including studio, new business, digital and editorial
- Offering exposure to ~1,250 projects annually and over 20 therapy areas
- Benefits include bonus scheme, share options, pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, flexible working, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and many extra perks and social activities
The key responsibilities of these Principal Medical Writer jobs include:
- Creating highly accurate scientific copy for a range of deliverables including:
- Scientific platforms
- Medical affairs strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Scientific narrative development
- Medical education
- Advisory boards
- Customer insights
- Speaker programmes
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement
- Omnichannel planning and execution
- Team 1 – Haem-onc, oncology, nephrology, and auto-immune diseases, on a 50/50 split of medical affairs and publications work
- Team 2 – MS, Aesthetics, Oncology, broad mix of other deliverables with less publications work
- Provide mentoring and/or leadership to more junior and entry level writers
- Client liaison from an editorial perspective
To be considered for this Principal Medical Writer role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- 4+ years’ experience as a medical writer within the medical communications industry
- You will currently be working at either Senior Medical Writer or Principal Medical Writer level
- Excellent communication and client relationship management skills
What should you do next?
This Principal Medical Writer job is one not to be missed; it offers exceptional levels of exposure to global drug discoveries and clinical trials, whilst offering second to none experience working alongside incredibly experienced medical communications experts.
To discuss this Principal Medical Writer job further or to find out about other medical communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.