Principal Statistical Programmer – Clinical Research Organisation – UK (Remote)
· Flexible and relaxed people-focused environment.
· Industry leading CRO with a global presence.
· Excellent training and opportunity to progress to Principle Statistical Programmer.
· Work from home (must be UK-based).
· Lead programming activities on clinical trials, ensuring high-quality deliverables are produced.
· Develop and maintain SAS programs in support of clinical trials, including SDTM, ADaMs, and TLFs.
· Ensure adherence to CDISC standards and guidelines.
· Contribute to the development of project timelines, budgets, and resource plans.
· Perform quality control activities on programming deliverables.
· Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
· Provide mentorship to less experienced programmers.
· Demonstrate sound team lead experience and the ability to lead and manage programming teams.
· Provide expert guidance on statistical programming matters, including complex data structures and analyses.
· Demonstrate sound experience in the Oncology area, including familiarity with the SDTM domains used in Oncology, RECIST criteria, and study endpoints. (A big plus but not necessary)
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in the Oncology area, including sound knowledge of SDTM domains used in Oncology and the ability to demonstrate and talk on lead responsibilities. In addition, you will have a strong technical background and experience with CDISC standards, including SDTM, ADaMs, and TLFs. As a Principal Statistical Programmer, you will lead programming activities on clinical trials, ensuring the highest quality deliverables are produced.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
· 5+ years of SAS programming experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Experience with CDISC standards and guidelines, including SDTM, ADaMs, and TLFs.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Minimum 5+ years of experience in a team lead role, with the ability to lead and manage programming teams.
Extensive experience in the Oncology area, including familiarity with the SDTM domains used in Oncology, RECIST criteria, and study endpoints. (A big plus but not necessary)
What should you do next?
This Statistical Programmer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a flexible, relaxed, people-focused CRO in a fully remote capacity. To discuss this Statistical Programmer role further or to find out about other IT & Digital jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role