Principle Director Market Access - Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Remote - £competitive salary package + bonus
- Head office in London
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as a Principal Director will include.
- Member of the Market Access Senior Team, creating, contributing & guiding the overall strategy of the Market Access, Pricing and Reimbursement practice area.
- Work closely with the head of the market access practice to develop a comprehensive sales plan to build pipeline, close deals and to expand existing customer accounts and deployments. Develop, close, and oversee pilot programs and ensure win-win relationships.
- Serves as a line manager responsible for talent growth of 5+ employees.
As a Principal Director you will.
- Minimum 7 years of recent and direct market access consulting experience.
- Previously held director-equivalent role at a reputable market access consultancy, including managing teams of 5+.
- Track record of leading and developing talent.
What should you do next?
This Principal Director role won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.