Principle Health Economist – Global Pharma Consultancy - Flexible to be home based in UK, US (East Coast) or Canada or Poland – £Competitive
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialties
- Very well-integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as a Principal Health Economist will include:
- Manage country-level and global health economic modelling and statistical analysis projects and ensure the quality of all deliverables meets client needs.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Take the lead with proposal development and projects.
- Provide technical mentorship to junior modellers.
- Work alongside senior people within the business to identify development needs in junior modellers and provide training when possible.
As a Principal Health Economist, our client is looking for:
- Leadership skills.
- Experience of business development.
- Experience in and developing health economic models and statistical models.
- A master’s degree or equivalent in health economics or a related quantitative discipline, such as operational research, medical statistics, or epidemiology.
- Experience working in relevant industry/consultancy.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
What should you do next?
This Principal Health Economist position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.