PRO Executive – Global Market Research consultancy – South Manchester– £18k - £22k
An industry leading, globally recognised organisation who work with the top 20 pharma companies in the world. They collect and interrogate real world data in order to support the pharmaceutical industry within specific therapy areas. They have a large emphasis on training and development and want employees to progress within the organisation.
As the PRO Executive, you will support the Senior External Resources Manager and will work closely with the internal projects teams to improve the overall data collection process.
As the PRO Executive you will be responsible for:
- Gathering project related information from global partners cover data entry, data processing, coding and recruitment.
- Supporting with the onboarding of new vendors
- Reviewing all invoices and raising queries if needed
- Provide support to the Senior External Resources Manager and VP of Research to ensure that all PRO tools used within the company licenced correctly
- Work closely with the project teams to ensure that licenses are used to validate Patient Reported Outcomes
As the PRO Executive, you must have:
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum of two years office experience
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
What should you do next?
This PRO Executive role working within Pharma Market Research is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.