Procurement Change Management Lead – Large Multinational Pharmaceutical company – 6 Month Contract – Remote - £Competitive day rate
- Our client is a large multinational pharmaceutical company, who are continuing to grow
- Who create innovative pharmaceutical products, in therapeutic fields that include transplantation, immunology, infectious diseases, urology, oncology, neuroscience, diabetic complications
Our client is looking for a Procurement Change Management Lead who will join the GCO team to support the change approach for the Procurement and legal services.
- Guide and support the change approach with focus on our senior leaders, the services of Procurement and Legal for their business users
- Communicate directly with senior stakeholders and chief general council, liaising with the US and Asia teams.
To apply for this role as Procurement Change Management Lead our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Has experience with Ariba/SAP systems along with Source-to-Pay (S2P) and Procure-to-Pay (P2P)
- Has awareness of end to end processes, contract Lifecyle management, communicating with senior stakeholders.
What should you do next?
The Procurement Change Management Lead role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a large pharmaceutical company. To discuss this Procurement Change Management Lead role further or to find out about other pharmaceutical jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.