Procurement Specialist – National Healthcare Provider – Essex – To £53,000 plus and Benefits
Our key client is a marketing-focused, results-oriented social enterprise. They develop efficient, effective and sustainable programmes in the UK and overseas.
- Unique care provision
- They have a real commitment to promote, protect and support health rights.
- A true believer in collaborative, multi-professional working and learning.
The Procurement Specialist will lead the Global Supply Chain Procurement team and support the London office through a major transformation and improvement programme.
- This critical role will support and lead with the need for more effective management of product supplies across the organisation. It will also improve key collaboration with our suppliers.
- Strong stakeholder management to gain their support through substantive changes.
- Manage the process to gain full transparency and control, lacking currently.
- This key role will be at the forefront of developing new procurement procedures for the office to adopt as well as overseeing the centralised order process and Sales process.
To succeed in this role you will need a wealth of operational experience in the supply chain (procurement, demand and supply planning, inventory management), in a regulated industry.
- You will have led and implemented proven supply chain systems improvements with a very good understanding of the process.
- You will also be highly knowledgeable in the development and reporting of supply chain KPIs.
- With a really demonstrable skill and experience in driving long-lasting change and capability enhancements within procurement.
- Key to this business is the ability to work in a diverse and inclusive environment.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Specialist is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world-leading environment. To discuss this Procurement Specialist role further or to find out about other Healthcare jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.