Resource Planner – National Healthcare Provider – Bristol – To £26,000 plus and Benefits
Our key client is a marketing-focused, results-oriented social enterprise. They develop efficient, effective and sustainable programmes in the UK and overseas.
- Unique care provision
- They have a real commitment to promote, protect and support health rights.
- A true believer in collaborative, multi-professional working and learning.
As a Resource Planner, you will be expected to work collaboratively with the team to deliver effective resource planning to achieve our SLA in the most efficient way.
- Use WFM methodology and strong analytical review of data to deliver consistent and accurate call forecasting to ensure we can deliver and optimise colleague availability.
- Proactively analyse data, trends and historical information to drive strategic thought and focus.
- Ensuring the operational structure continues to support efficient delivery against KPI’s and targets.
- Day to day management to provide accurate short, medium and long term capacity planning for the contact centre operation.
- Develop Key operational stakeholder relationships.
- Management of effective processes to schedule training, coaching, mentoring and Performance Management, ensuring business targets are not impacted.
- Real-time management of all headcount.
- Provide feedback to Team Managers where applicable.
Working as part of a small but focussed team you will need to have experience in Resource planning from within the contact centre world. You will -
- Have exposure to the RP planning or scheduling operation in a CC.
- Be looking for a role that can offer real development and learning in the CC space.
- Have an analytical mindset and be able to question the status quo.
- Be a real team player.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a Resource Planner is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world-leading environment. To discuss this Resource Planner role further or to find out about other Healthcare jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.