Product Manager – Small Pharma – Berkshire/Remote – Upto £60k!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a pharma company promoting predominantly within Rheumatology. They are looking to bring on a Product Manager who will work alongside a small team of KAMs in order to build value around the brand and to increase their digital presence.
Working as a Product Manager, your role will involve:
- Ownership of the marketing plan with strategic input and tactical delivery
- Development of promotional & educational materials and activities
- Work with external agencies to deliver appropriate materials and activities in line with brand positioning and messaging, on time and within budget
- Manage promotional budget
- Liaise with patient groups & professional bodies
To be considered for the position of Product Manager, my clients are looking for someone with the following experience:
- University degree level or equivalent in science
- CIM Certificate or Diploma in Marketing / MBA
- At least 3 years marketing experience in pharma
- In-depth understanding of the NHS environment in primary & secondary care
- Experience in the Rheumatology therapy area would be beneficial but not essential
What should you do next?
This Product Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Product Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.