Product Manager – National role – One of Europe’s leading pharmaceutical and diagnostic companies, focused within medical Devices.– Up to £55k Salary D.o.E + Bonus and car allowance
- Implement the strategic and tactical management for all of the products under the Product Manager’s remit.
- Plan and execute product launches, including coordinating with sales teams, creating marketing collateral, and organising launch events.
- Develop go-to-market strategies to ensure a successful product introduction.
- Conduct market research to understand customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders, advocates, and other stakeholders in the medical community.
- Analyse market data, including demographics, industry reports, and customer feedback to identify opportunities and threats.
- Define and execute a product roadmap, including planning for product updates, enhancements.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget for the product range and allocate resources efficiently to achieve marketing objectives.
- Marketing Qualification / Scientific Degree.
- 2+ years of product management experience within Pharma / Med devices.
- Experience in creating and implementing strategic marketing campaigns.
- Strong experience of business analysis & market research.
- Strong technical knowledge of medical devices.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Self-starter who functions well independently or within a team
- Full UK driving licence.
What should you do next?
This Product Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a leading pharmaceutical and diagnostic company, The company invests significantly in research and development to create innovative diagnostic solutions and are dedicated to improving patient outcomes and advancing healthcare solutions. To discuss this role further or to find out about other roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.