Product Manager (Patient / Manual Handling) – Global Medical Devices company – Remote with travel to customer sites - £negotiable DoE, car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday + BH
A market leading, global medical devices company focusing on multiple therapy areas. Their highlights include;
- Global medical devices company
- Distribute a range of devices from Class I-III across multiple therapy areas
- Award winning company
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- This role is remote with travel to customer site (anywhere in the UK) when required. There may be occasional visits to HQ in Yorkshire
The Product Manager (Patient/Manual Handling) is responsible for;
- Research, develop and implement improvements, updates, and range extensions
- Assist with product demonstrations and field coaching to support the sales team
- Assist with product conversion in the field where appropriate
- Build upon, maintain and improve training packages for product ranges
- Work closely with in house design and development team in developing new products and updating existing products
To be considered for this Product Manager (Patient/Manual Handling) role you will ideally have experience in the following;
- Hands on experience of manual handling, ideally within a healthcare setting
- Manual handling qualification is highly desired although not essential if you have hands on experience
- NHS or Industry experience will be considered
- Experience and knowledge of slide sheets, slings, bariatrics, transfer sheets etc
- Full driving licence and own vehicle as travel to customer sites is essential
What should you do next?
This Product Manager (patient/manual handling) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a leading, global medical devices company. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Medical Devices jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.