Product Specialist – Medical Devices (Nursing) – Kent - £Competitive plus bonus
This organise provide specialist products into the healthcare sector. They work closely with hospitals and surgeries ensuring the most suitable products are being utilised in order to improve patient care. This role focuses on the company’s wound care product range.
The business will offer the successful individual a platform into the Medical Services sector. There is room to progress and develop, something the company is keen to provide to all of the team.
You would be given full product training and use your clinical expertise ensure the product is being effectively and efficiently used within clinical settings. This is a field based role so daily travel is required.
Salary TBD – Based on Experience
Role includes car or car allowance option
Bonus of up to £7,000
Additional benefits can be discussed in more detail
The role includes the following duties:
- Develop plans to optimise product usage within your regions
- Ensure your product and market knowledge is kept up to date and accurate
- Build strong relationships with key contacts within the NHS
- Be proactive in identifying new opportunities within the region
- Effectively organise your diary to ensure adequate time is spent with your contacts, this is both remotely and in person
- Show enthusiasm in promoting the products and use clinical knowledge to identify the right products for your clients
- Work to achieve set targets both individually and as part of the team
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Degree in Nursing, with additional clinical work experience
- Great customer/ patient manner/ effective communicator
- Confident and enthusiastic with an ability to present to groups of staff
- Motivated individual who would be happy working towards targets and KPI’s
- Good relationship builder
- Experience within wound care
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Nurse who has an interest in making a move into this field of work. The company will provide a warm and welcoming environment that will allow the individual to develop and progress. Apply today to be considered.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.