Product Specialist Midwife – Medical Devices – East England - £Competitive
We are working with a small Medical Devices company who specialise in Women’s Health. The products the company provide help the NHS in providing women the best possible treatment and healthcare solutions, safely and effectively.
The role of Product Specialist Midwife is to visit hospitals in the region and provide training to NHS staff and to promote the safe usage of these important products.
This company are UK based, with a small team spread out across various regions of the country. You would work as part of this close-knit team, working with the various clients/ hospitals and building strong relationships.
- Small team, head office in London
- Women’s Health products
- Great culture, collaborative and supportive working environment
- Competitive salary and package on offer
- No weekend or night shifts
The role includes the following duties:
- Provide training and presentations to NHS staff
- Ensure product knowledge is kept up to date and accurate
- Build strong working relationships with hospitals and NHS staff
- Work with the sales team to optimise product usage
- Keep up to date with industry literature and new products on the market
The ideal individual with have the following skills and experience:
- Experience Midwife – Essential
- Current active pin
- Good communication skills and ability to teach and present
- Good relationship builder
- Interest in the commercial side of the industry and ability to promote new products
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic opportunity for Midwives who are looking for a change to their NHS role. With no weekends or nightshifts and a flexible, versatile role, this is an exciting prospect. Apply today to be considered:
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.