Product Specialist – Medical Device & Consumer Healthcare Company – Lincolnshire – Competitive Salary + Car or Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
- If you're looking to work for a multinational company that has a wound care portfolio of the highest quality who value experience and credibility in their sales team, then this is a role for you!
- They are still experiencing growth in a competitive market and are looking to expand their team across the globe!
- As Product Specialist, you will be responsible for promoting our client’s market-leading advanced wound care product portfolio.
- You will be working in conjunction with a Clinical Advisor to service existing and new accounts.
- Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting products into Procurement, TVN network, Vascular Nurses, and other senior clinicians.
- Identifying new business opportunities and driving sales whilst building and maintaining existing relationships with accounts.
- Delivering against sales targets.
- Working closely with a Clinical Trainer across both primary and secondary care.
As a Product Specialist, you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within Healthcare Sales.
- Experience selling advanced wound care is hugely preferable, but not essential.
- Record of proven sales successes.
- To be able to identify and access key decision-makers within the hospital and community settings to pull through sales of your product portfolio.
What should you do next?
This Product Specialist role is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company. To discuss this Product Specialist role further or to find out about other healthcare sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.