Production Coordinator – Healthcare Communications Agency – Cambridge, UK or home-based, UK – £DOE + bonus + benefits
Assisting in the running of a variety of healthcare communications projects, the successful Production Coordinator will use their previous experience and skillset to mould the role and improve existing internal processes.
Work for an agency that are as focused on their employees lives (they have awards to back this up!) as they are patients, with numerous initiatives to ensure a positive work-life such as professional development, mental health, physical health, financial health and a genuine work-life balance.
- Thorough induction programme whether you are home or office-based
- Monthly “be proud” meetings with your line management
- Be part of a strong Creative team, working collaboratively with the client services and content teams
- Employee benefits offered include private healthcare, free eye tests, annual flu jab, flexible working, and a no long hours policy
As a key central role, the Production Coordinator leads and coordinates campaigns from brief through to delivery.
- You will ensure that all stages of the project meet the brief, deadlines, and budget, by liaising regularly with internal teams and attending weekly job flow meetings
- Monitoring and improving current traffic processes
- Prioritising incoming projects within the production department
- Projects will be highly varied from advertising and marketing, campaigns, patient and clinical trial materials, films, speaker presentations, training materials, digital detail aids, and websites over a range of therapy areas
To be considered for this Production Coordinator role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years in a similar Production Coordinator, Traffic Manager, or similar position
- Commercial experience within an agency environment
- Knowledge of both print and digital delivery
- Experience within healthcare / medical communications is advantageous
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
What should you do next?
This Production Coordinator role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for an exceptional company where you genuinely will enjoy going to work.
To discuss this Production Coordinator role further or to find out about other Production Coordinator / Traffic Manager jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.