Production Manager – Medical Device Manufacturer – Leicestershire – £Competitive Package
- A company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, with short-decision making processes
- A group designing tomorrow’s health solutions
- A fast-growing company in France and abroad, with many opportunities for internal advancement.
- Creates and communicates production plan according to demand and optimum stock cover in collaboration with Supply Chain.
- Proactively manage the day to day operation of the department in line with the operating plan and KPI’s (dimensions above) to achieve stakeholder expectations.
- Daily structured review of metrics: Efficiency and productivity Metrics, Waste, Safety and Quality targets. These may be added to/change with the needs of the business.
- Daily communication within the Industrial Operations team and Customer Services on plan achievement and customer delivery.
- Excellent handover and communication of all the above with peers/colleagues.
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Previous team management experience (3+ years)
- Continuous improvement Experience – preferably qualifications
- Knowledge of budget control
- Preferably some knowledge of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated drive and commitment
What should you do next?
This Production Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your knowledge of launches across a wide range of medical devices To discuss this Production manager role further or to find out about other QA, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Supply Chains jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.