Programme Manager – Medical Education – London – £Competitive Salary and great benefits!
Independently owned medical education agency that have been established for over 10 years. They are looking to hire a Programme Manager to help lead on delivery of projects.
This forward thinking, innovative business is winning exciting Global pieces of work.
- They provide traditional and digital medical education programmes.
- They partner with market access, patient programmes and public relation specialists and lead project management.
- They provide a host of services from opinion leader and advocacy management, advisory boards, satellite meetings through to webinars and podcasts and much more.
- Working with the top 4/5 pharma companies Globally.
- Look after their teams with a reputation for this that proceeds them.
- The company very much have a family feel and offer endless support.
- This role will lead on delivery of projects, taking responsibility for multiple projects at any one time.
- Creating working project plans, developing presentations, looking at budgets, reviews throughout project etc.
- Understand the brand strategy and briefs to KOL’s writers/editorial team.
- Develop and maintain critical paths, ensuring all milestones are met and lead work on other teams, planning meetings and delegation.
- Preparing budgets and financial reports.
- Plan and manage client liaison, ensuring daily contact with client, identify any issues and look for solutions.
- Hold KOL meetings, engage with opinion leaders, brief them and manage expectations.
- At least 2 years’ recent experience at Account Manager level within a medical communications/education agency
- Must be strategic and confident.
- Experience of working on multiple accounts (3/4) at once.
- Confidence with presentations and managing teams.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with an ability to understand a brief, with clear execution of ideas.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team, adapting to different styles.
What should you do next?
This Programme Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Programme Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.