Project Consultant – Leading Pharma Forecasting Consultancy – Manchester / Remote - £45k-£65k DOE
A unique role within a small team delivering insightful forecasting solutions within the pharmaceutical industry!
This company is a specialist in pharmaceutical forecasting, combining extensive experience with cutting-edge software to efficiently solve forecasting challenges. They offer:
- The opportunity to work with high-profile pharma and biotech companies
- Clear performance expectations from the start with the ability to set your own goals
- Continued support to grow and develop your career within the company
- A culture that fosters innovation and enthusiasm
As a Project Consultant you will be involved in project management at all stages from initiation to delivery, including data analysis, solution testing, and report writing. Key responsibilities include:
- Ongoing liaison with clients to deliver high-quality care and service
- Analysing and interpreting large volumes of data to deliver complex forecasting projects
- Supporting the sales team to ensure proposals best match the needs of the client whilst maintaining deadlines and budget
- Taking initiative to proactively identify new business opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years pharma experience
- Knowledge of forecasting techniques
- Project management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What should you do next?
This Project Consultant role is one not to be missed. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.