Project Coordinator – Medical Communications –London – Competitive salary and great benefits
This vibrant, passionate agency is well-known for having expertise in a range of innovative deliverables, with a real focus on digital offerings. They have around 50 team members based in their lively, modern central London offices and are continuing to grow due to a strong pipeline of work.
- This agency runs a market-leading network of websites, which are visited by over 2 million hcps every single month! These websites are used either in consultation with patients or for medical education.
- This agency is also renowned for their hcp events. Their digital capabilities meant they were able to transition their live events (ad-boards, congress, symposia) into virtual alternatives.
- Operate across a wide range of therapy areas, with a particular focus on diabetes, respiratory, wound care and cardiology.
- They offer a collaborative company culture. They pride themselves on all-pulling together as whole team to help support each other in meeting challenging deadlines.
- Offer industry leading benefits, including 30 days holiday (+bank holidays).
- Maintain projects website – uploading face to face and virtual event content and presentations.
- Prepare virtual/on-site collateral for events, including delegate lists, badges etc
- Obtain quotes and negotiate with third party suppliers.
- Organise travel and accommodation for speakers for F2F meetings and liaise with speakers on filming for virtual sessions.
- Attend events (virtual and F2F) and assist with the set-up i.e. registration, microphones etc.
- Manage post-event processes such as creating/collating evaluation forms and reports.
- Create promotional emails, liaise with marketing to create lists and schedule campaigns.
- Provide general assistance and support to the projects team.
- Previous experience working in a team environment.
- Good administration skills
- Good verbal and written skills, highly organised with good time management skills.
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
- A fantastic team player who wants to learn and progress.
What should you do next?
This Project Coordinator role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with global clients in a supportive team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role