Project Director - London– Global Creative Healthcare Advertising Agency – Up to £70k Salary + attractive benefits
This global agency are known for strong leadership backed by the security of a networked group and the perfect balance between scientific story-telling and creative communications which is irresistible to their pharmaceutical clients.
- Collaborative and energetic surroundings working alongside passionate and ideas-driven people.
- A well-established agency with clear structure and close-knit team set-up, the feel of an independent agency back by a larger group
- A global reputation in the industry for producing cutting edge and conceptual creative work.
- A solid benefits package offering a solid pension, training, sabbaticals, enhanced mat/pat pay, healthcare cover, great holidays and perks!
- As the Project Director you will be pivotal to co-ordinating and moving projects through the business
- You’ll manage and work closely with the creative producers to maintain oversight of projects – offering supportive and inspiring leadership
- You’ll lead accounts and projects where more technical / creative requirements are necessary – working with multiple stakeholders, clients and suppliers to ensure delivery and quality of output
- Play an instrumental role in defining, planning, communicating and managing projects
- You’ll be a talented production leader with experience working for a healthcare advertising or communications agency
- You’ll need a range of experience across production, client services and project management as well as a passion for creativity
- Have line management or at least coaching and mentoring responsibilities in current or previous roles – Able to act as a role model and be a strong team player
- You’ll be able to demonstrate overall accountability for project delivery including resource, time and financial management
What should you do next?
This Project Director role is one not to be missed; it offers the opportunity to work with an established and recognised global advertising agency across a diverse range of creative projects. To discuss this role further or to find out about other roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.