Project Management Consultant - Market Access– Global Pharma consultancy – £competitive salary – fully remote
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as a Project Management Consultant will include:
- Managing Analysts and Consultants deliverables and packaging them up and presenting to the client.
- This person will be the main POC for clients related to any project work, including follow up, timelines, changes to projects, add on, etc.
- Directing primary research with stakeholders (payers, key opinion leaders, physicians) and data analysis.
- Develop relevant pricing and market access strategy, ensures project direction and manages project plan to fully meet all client deliverables.
As a Project Management Consultant, our client is looking for:
- 4-5 years market access experience from Pharma, as well as Consulting experience.
- Knowledge of global pricing & market access, developed via experience in healthcare consulting or within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a record of academic excellence.
- Ability and flexibility to travel.
What should you do next?
This Project Management Consultant position won’t be around for long, so don’t delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.