Project Manager – Fieldwork Agency – Manchester – £20,000 – £22,000 plus benefits
Our client is a growing Fieldwork Agency based in central Manchester, they specialise in providing the research industry excellent fieldwork services within the Medical and Consumer sectors. They are growing their team and looking for a Project Manager.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the day-to-day management of projects, this includes ensuring that clients are kept up to date with the process of projects, managing recruiters, and supporting all areas of the business.
Your main responsibilities as Project Manager will include:
- Managing projects from commission onwards, constructing the project agenda. Ensuring that project tasks are completed on time.
- You will work closely with recruiters to ensure that all recruitment tasks are completed on time and accurately.
- Handling project invoicing requirements.
- Ensuring that compliance and quality management processes are adhered to.
As the Project Manager you will need:
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Prior experience in client services.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for market research.
- Experience in Qualitative and Quantitative methods
What should you do next?
This Project Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Project Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.