Project Manager – Global Qualitative Fieldwork Agency – London - £25k - £38k DOE
Our client is a niche fieldwork agency, specialising in delivering qualitative market research solutions to the healthcare sector.
This project management role sits in a specialist fieldwork agency, working on solely qualitative healthcare projects with senior involvement & experience of over 50 years. Since starting in 2007, they have developed a wide-reaching respondent and opinion pool across the globe.
If you would like to work in a small but fast-growing company, with offices in the UK & USA, where you will deal with many nationalities and work alongside highly experienced people who will guide you on a daily basis, then this is the role for you!
This Project Manager role will encompass the management of international qualitative healthcare studies while building long-term relationships with clients to provide a consultative approach to fieldwork. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Liaising with recruiters, moderators, translators, venues, report writers etc. as necessary
- May include personally moderating/report writing
- Manage project budgets to ensure profitability
- Manage & meet client expectations at all levels
- Assist in marketing & client development (provide new proposals, promote new & existing services, develop & maintain client relationships to ensure repeat business)
- Involvement in formulating and implementing future business strategies
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, solutions-orientated Project Manager to work alongside one of our Key Project Directors to successfully deliver international qualitative research projects. To be successful in this role you will have:
- A positive can-do attitude
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Experience in managing qualitative healthcare fieldwork
- Experience in managing international studies
- An additional language is a plus!
What should you do next?
This Project Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your knowledge of Project Management in qualitative studies! To discuss this Project Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.