Project Manager – Multi-Country Market Research company – Central London - £28k - £45k DOE plus benefits
Our client is a growing multi-country market research company based in Central London specialising in the pharma and biotech market. They are a mixed method, consultative and cutting-edge agency who are looking for a Project Manager to join their growing team.
- In-house graphic design team
- Always looking at new and innovative research methods
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Work with top pharma clients
As the Project Manager, you will be working within a close nit team who are responsible for negotiating competitive fieldwork quotations with external suppliers, providing a consultative service to clients, and working on project delivery ensuring that projects are delivered within the set time scale. You will also work closely with the research team as an advisor during the proposal stage.
You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring that market research compliance protocols are followed and adhered to
- The line management of junior team members, supporting with training and development
- Acting as a point of contact for fieldwork related issues, offering support and guidance
- Provide the client with the necessary information and ensure that their requirements are met
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and within the agreed budget
As the Project Manager, you must have:
- Strong Project Management experience
- Educated to Degree level
- A problem solver, ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Be able to build strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Ideally experience in both Qual & Quant
What should you do next?
This Project Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Project Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.