Project Manager - Boutique Market Research Agency - London / Home-based - £35-40k DoE
A unique opportunity to join a trailblazing agency uncovering creative insights in healthcare and turning them into competitive assets for clients!
My client specialises in healthcare market research covering the full spectrum of qualitative and quantitative methodologies. They take a flexible approach to consistently meet client needs, creating a real impact among different stakeholders. They offer:
- The opportunity to work on projects for big name clients!
- Varied project work in pharma, biotech, and healthcare
- A high degree of flexibility with partly home-based working
- A vibrant, fast-paced environment
In this role you will be working on bespoke as well as syndicated research projects, primarily using qualitative methodologies. Key responsibilities include:
- Supplier management - evaluating supplier performance and maintaining a list of preferred agencies and freelancers
- Project delivery and compliance - oversee 5-7 projects simultaneously, ensuring delivery on time and to budget
- Finance - manage invoicing to clients for each project, and approve payment to suppliers and freelancers
- Developing self and others - line management of Junior Project Manager, taking responsibility for own development, and keeping up with developments in the pharmaceutical industry
The ideal candidate for this role will bring:
- 4+ years’ experience in insights and research
- Experience within pharma/healthcare full-service research agencies
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed; joining this boutique agency offers great opportunity to progress your career! To discuss this Project Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.