Project Manager - Med Comms Agency – Cheshire/ Hybrid – £27k – £33k + BENS
A small and close-knit Med Comms agency is looking for a Project Manager to join their experienced team in Cheshire. The company provides excellent benefits and flexible working options that promotes employee welfare and high retention rates.
The role primarily involves efficient project management in conjunction with the wider project management team, medical writers and the pharmaceutical client to maintain high quality of project standards.
This small, independent boutique agency is reputed for providing its employees the autonomy over their projects. The company prides itself with respect to its undivided focus on employee welfare and providing high quality services to its clients
- Everyone at all levels is very involved in the business and a collaborative style of leadership exists in the company
- Many long service employees who have been with the company for 6-10 years
- Low staff turnover
- Employees have the option to get involved with and try new areas / responsibilities if they wish
- Early finish on Fridays; Birthday offs
- Hybrid/remote working options are available
- Scope for international travel 1-2 times a year
- Accommodation is provided, if needed, during training period
The role of the Project Manager will mean you are the hub of the account and successfully managing the projects allocated from initiation to completion in conjunction with the Line Manager
- Ensuring client satisfaction, and solving any issues that may arise throughout the project
- Efficiently managing budgetary allocations for the projects in hand
- Liaison with clients, suppliers and other project team members to ensure adherence of project timelines and high quality services to the clients
- Submit suggested quotes for new projects to the Project Leader / Management Team for approval
- Advise clients on project costs and alert the client on the possibility of extra costs prior to incurring them
- Assist in the training and mentoring of other team members in skills other than project management
Are you someone with 2-3 years of experience in Project Management? Are you an Account Executive looking for a career progression and looking to move into project management? If so, this role is perfect for you!
- Experience in managing timelines and budgets
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills
- Prior Med Comms agency experience is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability in managing multiple tasks whilst maintaining the guidelines and client requirements
What should you do next?
This Project Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your knowledge and progress in your career and become adept at time and skill management across a wide range of projects! To discuss this Project Manager role further or to find out about other Med Comms jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.