Project Manager - Medical Communications - London/Remote - £Competitive, Bonus & Benefits
Are you looking for a role within a global CRO that will allow you to be responsible for day-to-day project management of assigned projects, working closely with all members of the delivery team across departments? This role will allow you to grow and take lead on projects with biopharma and medical device companies.
Global organisation who supports biopharma and medical device industries in the development and commercialisation of new medical products and therapies.
- 35 year heritage
- Helped develop 95% of the top 200 best-selling biopharmaceuticals on the market
- Large Medical communications team of c300 people
- Provide full services in Medical Communications from Publication Planning & Scientific Content , Commercial Activities, Interactive & Digital Media, Medical Expert Activities, Advisory Boards and Consultancy Meetings and Educational Slide Decks.
- To assist with project requirements within a programme team.
- To create a project plan and delivery schedule and help establish team roles and responsibilities.
- Responsible for initiating kick-off meetings and translating this to the team.
- Responsible for finance management.
- Maintain detailed awareness of project status ready to respond to client/stakeholders.
- Lead on cross-functional project team meetings.
- Support the Account Manager/Account Director/Business Development in proposal development as required.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Must be a strong team player with good negotiation skills.
- Must be proactive and organised.
- Project Management expertise.
- Fantastic communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be used to tracking finance and keeping to budgets.
What should you do next?
This Project Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work at a fantastic business with top pharmaceutical companies. To discuss this Project Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.