Project Manager – Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Agency – Central London - £40k – Remote
We are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to a full-service healthcare communications agency within their Advertising team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Project Manager to join one of the most famously creative agencies in the industry.
With a London office filled with healthcare specialists focused on developing Advertising solutions - resulting in lasting behavioural change for wellness consumers, patients and HCP’s.
This agency has a very strong skillset in research, behavioural sciences, technology and media. They are a part of one of the leading global healthcare communications groups and are able to draw on resources that independent agencies just don’t have access too – while maintaining their independence, development and direction as an individual agency.
They have a fantastic modern, working environment, with a terrace on the roof, in-house catering and plenty of social events, this is a chance to join a vibrant, active business with strong work-life balance policies.
- Varied day-to-day – Work across multiple projects, both UK and global, and develop a range of experiences, including flexibility to change projects to find what suits you.
- Extensive resources – Draw from an extensive network & established teams to complete project requirements.
As Project Manager, you will play a vital part of ensuring the smooth running of the agency’s projects. You will be contributing to the overall goal of producing compelling communications for numerous healthcare audiences.
- Overseeing multiple projects with conflicting deadlines and demands.
- Work closely with other project managers and creative staff to plan individual project elements and help bring them together on overall project plans.
- Embracing change, problems and delays with positivity and resilience to find a solution.
- Set and manage client expectations in terms of timeframes, finances, and deliverables.
- Attend client meetings, pitches, and training as appropriate
- 25 days annual leave + 1 Volunteer Day + Christmas closing
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Shared Parental leave
- Flexible working policy with core working hours (10am – 4pm) and Hybrid working
- Wellbeing and Health: Up to £25.00 per month towards physical or online exercise class membership plus Dental cover, Unmind membership, LifeWorks tool and annual eye tests.
- Learning and development budgets plus Enhanced and ongoing wellbeing incentives and activities throughout the year
To apply for this opportunity - our client is seeking someone with solid project manager experience from an Agency background, from advertising, from in-house pharma or from Healthcare Comms
- Strong experience in project management ideally from Advertising, Marketing or healthcare comms
- Previous healthcare or advertising experience and an understanding of agency work
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects with conflicting demands and deadlines
- A determined, calm, and resilient approach when the pressure is on
What should you do next?
This Project Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your experience while working on global, EU or UK projects across healthcare communications! To discuss this Project Manager further or to find out about other Healthcare Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.