Project Manager – Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Agency – Central London - £40k – Remote
Based in fantastic offices in Central London this opportunity is with one of the world’s most creative and connected agencies. This company lists their priorities as “health and humanity” and are recognised for their idea-focused creative strategy. This Project Manager vacancy is a truly exciting opportunity for someone looking to join one the most established agencies in the business.
- Varied day-to-day – Work across multiple projects, both UK and global, and develop a range of experiences, including flexibility to change projects to find what suits you.
- Extensive resources – Draw from an extensive network & established teams to complete project requirements.
- Industry-leading benefits - Hybrid working, early-finish Fridays & unlimited annual leave!
As Project Manager, you will play a vital part of ensuring the smooth running of the agency’s projects. You will be contributing to the overall goal of producing compelling communications for numerous healthcare audiences.
- Overseeing multiple projects with conflicting deadlines and demands.
- Work closely with other project managers and creative staff to plan individual project elements and help bring them together on overall project plans.
- Embracing change, problems and delays with positivity and resilience to find a solution.
- Set and manage client expectations in terms of timeframes, finances, and deliverables.
- Attend client meetings, pitches, and training as appropriate.
To apply for this opportunity - our client is seeking someone with solid project manager experience and is open to a variety of backgrounds.
- 1-5 years’ experience in project management
- Previous healthcare or advertising experience and an understanding of agency work
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects with conflicting demands and deadlines
- A determined, calm, and resilient approach when the pressure is on
What should you do next?
To discuss this Project Manager role further or to find out about other PR or Advertising opportunities I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.