Project Operations Executive – Experts in Real World Data & Evidence – Manchester – Up to £31k (DOE)
An industry-leading, globally recognised organisation that works with some of the top 20 pharma companies in the world. They offer a fantastic opportunity to join a company that truly values its employees. They have a large emphasis on training and development and want employees to progress within the organisation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Operations Executive who has experience in managing multiple internal stakeholders and has a keen interest in Market Research Operations. As the Project Operations Executive, your responsibilities include:
- Ethics & Translations – ethical approval for projects, assisting teams with fieldwork translation queries
- Fieldwork Agency & In-Field Tasks – liaising with fieldwork partners, proactively managing fieldwork processes, resolving issues to improve long-term processes, tracking project timelines & deadlines
- Other Potential Responsibilities – checking reports and reviewing data entries & the coding of questionnaire responses
As the Project Operations Executive, you must have:
- Preferably at least 2 years of experience working in an office environment
- Proactive team player with a high level of interpersonal skills
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Confidence to talk to international fieldwork partners on the phone
- Negotiation skills and ability to converse with agencies and project teams throughout fieldwork
What should you do next?
This Project Operations Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to kick-start your career in healthcare project operational management! To discuss this Project operations Executive role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.