Project Planner – Leading Healthcare Value Consultancy – Cheshire – Competitive
Leading Healthcare Value Consultancy, working with a range of healthcare product service providers.
- Offices around the globe, giving them unlimited reach.
- Excellent training and development.
- Work with a wide range of clients.
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in a diverse range of health conditions/disease areas.
- A fun, supportive, fast-paced, and collaborative environment.
- On-site gym membership.
- Extensive benefits package.
- Allocating and managing resources across all live projects in different business areas.
- Communicating and negotiating with project leads.
- Ensuring recourse is assigned appropriately.
- Efficiently adapting plans to recourse timeline changes with the support of the team and project planner system.
- To attend and participate in client meetings and deliveries.
- To ensure DSP quality standards are met.
- Ensure client information/requirements are met, follow-up of clients.
- Experience in large quantitative diary-type studies would be a distinct advantage.
- A basic level of understanding of the therapeutic areas whilst working on specific Programmes.
- A high level of numeracy, analytical, & interpretive as well as good organisational & time management skills.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and working as a team player.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Basic PowerPoint, Excel, Word is essential.
- Strong project management capabilities, flexibility and adaptability, a passion for developing self and others, and a creative mindset are essential.
What should you do next?
This Statistic Manager position will not be around for long, so do not delay! If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV, and send, it is really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.