Publications Account Director – Vibrant Healthcare Comms Agency – Global Client Base - Surrey or Remote – £competitive salary
A robust healthcare communications agency with a solid and growing client base and a bright future as part of a broader enterprise.
- Work with Global, European and some UK affiliate of big pharma and interesting biotech clients.
- A big focus on Rare Disease with projects across Covid-19, MS, Rheumatology, Psychiatry, Gastro, Dermatology, Infectious Diseases, Transplantation and Oral Care.
- Wide variety of work across meetings, advisory boards, satellite symposia, scientific narrative, messaging, scientific platform development, publications, patient engagement and advocacy and creative work involving digital and brand work.
- A strong and trusting team with shared responsibility for project delivery, a focus on personal development and training, and who enjoy camaraderie along the way.
- Highly flexible with remote working available at all levels and a flexi-time approach around core hours. Can create roles for people that utilise their strengths and works towards their career aspirations.
- 2020 was a strong year for them with bonuses paid, ongoing recruitment and multiple promotions across the business.
This Publications Director will head up a growing team of publications specialists driving day-2-day operations to deliver consistently high-quality work.
- This is a senior role within the agency with responsibilities for developing and leading on key accounts.
- Management, support and coaching of junior members of the team
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and HCP’s, owning the relationship at the senior level.
- Business development – organic growth and new business
- Work with your Client Services counterpart on larger accounts, whilst independently leading on the mid and smaller sized accounts.
To apply for this Publications Director role, you will need significant publications management experience within a healthcare communications agency environment.
- Comfortable in a client facing role owning the client relationship.
- Experienced line manager who can motivate and mentor effectively to ensure outstanding project delivery.
- An aptitude for financial management
- Well honed project management skills.
What should you do next?
This Publications Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to produce outstanding project work across a range of exciting and innovative deliverables. To discuss this Publications Director role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.