Publications Lead Writer – Oncology, Successful Solid Tumours Franchise – UK Remote / London - £competitive
Independent agency with c100 people across the UK and US – scientific, creative, innovative and disruptive!
- Fantastic career possibilities and exciting growth opportunities
- A world class team who are constantly innovating and inspiring each other
- Full program of professional development activities to allow everyone to flourish and learn new things.
- Recently won 4 of the top 25 pharma clients to add to their broad client base.
- Therapy areas include oncology, immunology, rare disease, rheumatology and inflammatory disease.
- Generous annual leave and fully flexible working pattern
As Publications Lead Writer, you will have the rare opportunity work on next generation drugs approaching launch
- The account covers multiple compounds within a successful solid tumour franchise at an exciting time in development.
- Strategic partner to the client as they plan for major data releases, product approvals, and lifecycle management.
- Lead and mentor a team of scientific writers, advise clients and authors, and make suggestions to shape and align client strategy.
- Innovate within the publications space to ensure the client stays at the forefront of communications.
With an advanced doctoral degree and around 4-5 years’ medical communications agency experience you will be a scientific expert with a robust track record in leading large publications accounts in oncology, preferably solid tumours.
- Confident advising the client
- Comfortable with high volume delivery providing continual editorial support and guidance.
- Exceptional scientific writing skills with experience supporting publication accounts.
- Develop and oversee content development providing continual editorial support and guidance.
- In depth knowledge of pharmaceutical industry standards and publications compliance
What should you do next?
This Publications Lead Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the rare opportunity to work on next generation drugs approaching launch. To discuss this Publications Lead Writer role further or to find out about other Medical Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.