Publications Senior Scientific Writer – Medical Communications Agency – 100% homebased within UK or Europe – £55k - £60k + bonus + benefits
* Exclusive vacancy to Carrot Recruitment *
With a strong US and India presence, this company are growing their existing UK and European functions.
- Fun, vibrant, new age company, with flat structure
- Full-service agency with four key teams: publications, medical education, medial communications and medical devices.
- Fully flexible working hours - no core hours
- UK benefits include 25 days annual leave rising by 1 day each year up to 30 days, birthday off, 30-90 day sabbatical leave after 5 years, private healthcare, life assurance, pension scheme, dental care, annual long service rewards and various performance incentives rewards,
Reporting into the Head of Scientific Writing, the key responsibilities of this Publications Senior Scientific Writer role include:
- Creating content with a focus on publications
- Working across therapy areas which could include oncology, respiratory, neurology, rare diseases, cardiology, immunology
- Fortnightly client calls during US working hours
- Travel 1-2 times a year for conferences
To be considered for this Publications Senior Scientific Writer role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a medical writer within the medical communications sector
- Currently working as either Senior of Principal medical writer or similar
- Substantial publications experience
- That you are happy to focus on content without line management responsibilities
What should you do next?
This Publications Senior Scientific Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to working fully remote for a hugely successful global company, offering above average salaries and varied, ground-breaking work.
To discuss this Publications Senior Scientific Writer role further or to find out about other senior medical writer jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.