PV Associate – Global Pharma Company – West London – Upto £27K DoE
Our Client, a global biotech company with a heritage in Haematology, Oncology and Biologics, has a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacovigilance Associate to join their team based in West London. They are a small company in the UK, with a big culture! They have numerous employee awards, a well-renowned training programme and regular ad-hoc incentives and well-being initiatives.
Sitting within the PV team, this Pharmacovigilance Associate vacancy presents a highly varied role where you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the PV Managers to provide timely Pharmacovigilance services
- Maintaining the internal PV system
- Handling of medical information
- Preparation and participation of audits and inspections
- Reviewing, updating and submitting documents
To be considered for this Pharmacovigilance Associate vacancy, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Life/Biological Sciences or relevant Degree
- Knowledge of PV processes and legislation
- The ambition to progress with a career in Pharmacovigilance / Drug Safety
- IT competent
What should you do next?
This Pharmacovigilance Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to enhance your skillset and develop your career prospects. To discuss this Pharmacovigilance Associate role further or to find out about other Pharmacovigilance jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.